Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2007

Just some pics.






Here are some new random pics. I promise my child is not always going around in a diaper. She is just at her funniest before and after her bath. Plus, she likes to get around in just a diaper. She feels more free! Ha.
I am in the process of planning her one year birthday. Does anyone have any great ideas? I am up for any suggestions.
For all of you going back to school, my prayers are with you. Give all of those kids some lovin! I miss my little crazies! Teachers are the best!

2 comments:

katie jo said...

i suggest that you do a wonder pets theme...if you would like, i could perform the songs whilst the party is going on...just a thought...:-D

Paul, Jennifer, and Taylor said...

What a cutie. I sorry we didn't get to see yall last weekend. When we come back we will have to have another playdate. Ohh I have left over party favors that we didnt use that you are more than welcome to us. I'll never use 12 bubbles 12 cheezits and 12 teddygrahms. Well maybe the food (you do know Taylor) but seriously they are all yours. Until then I'll be thinking of ideas. Also, (sorry) Taylor Massy made Taylor's cake and did a great job. I send you pics.
Love Ya,
Jenn Strom