Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Does anyone remember a time when it was this hot? I about die everytime I leave the house. This is a shoutout for all of you strong men who work out in the heat! You are all the "MAN!" My husband is included in this group of troopers. Luckily, Chris has not had a whole lot going on to keep him outside this past week. I am just thankful that I was 8 months pregnant this time LAST year! I feel like a cooped up hermit these past few days. It doesn't even feel good to go swimming because the water is as hot as my bath water. So, off to Leigh Mall (if you call it that) to stroll around Michaela and get her out. Luckily there are not many stores that will tempt me to spend too much money! Now, if I lived in Tupelo... well then we may have a problem.

Since I don't have any recent pics to post today, I shall fill you in on Chris and all of his ventures. He is currently developing a subdivision here in Columbus. It has always been a dream of his to build houses and develop a subdivision. After years of praying, God made it clear that he had opened a door for this to happen a little over a year ago. Well, it has been a whirlwind ever since. He will hopefully have 5-6 houses finished soon after the new year. God has really blessed us in this endeavor. SO, if you or anyone you know is looking for a house or someone to build a house, give us a holla! You can go to http://www.newhomebuilding.net/ to see a little of what he does. He is currently the featured contractor on the website!

Going back to the heat. Everyone stay inside. Thank God everyday for air conditioning. If you get bored, give me a call. I am all about finding something to do out of the heat, and I need a good buddy to save my sanity! Love you all! See you perhaps on a day where it is 99 degrees or less! Tah Tah for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya girl! Oh my gosh it is sooo hot here!!! We took Kaylen swimming today and it was just like bath water...ewwww! I'll give you a call soon! Love you! Oh, I like the Wonder Pets theme idea from Katie Jo. We love them at our house!

Jason & Meg said...

Hey Heather,
I ran across your blog. Glad to see ya'll are doing well. I am with you on the heat. t is miserable. I die just walking two houses down to see my brother. We are definately trying to stay indoors.
Mary Evelyn