Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trip to Foley!!!



These pics were taken by my friends, the Trehernes. They are good friends of ours and actually did our wedding pics! Thank you Patrick and Sharlene!
Peek a Boo!


Grandpa, the human motor boat!

We just got back from Foley last night. We had a great time visiting my family. We did a little bit of everything. Of course, the women had to do some shopping. I was excited because we were able to go to Fairhope on Thursday and do some shopping around. I always enjoy all of the cute shops. There are also some really good eating places! We also took Michaela swimming. Last night we celebrated my grandmother's and my birthday! Dad boiled some shrimp and crab legs. Let me tell you, it was FINE! Michaela loved the crab. I was leary to give her some because one of my grandmothers has a severe allergy to shell fish. Michaela apparently does not have any allergy though, because she ate it like a champ and had no adverse affects. Expensive taste my darling!
Chris is in the process of learning how to fly a tail dragger plane. My dad has a small plane that we like to fly in when in Foley. Chris has everything down except for the landing thing. I will post a picture of the plane and him flying it when I get a pic. Above are some pics that we took when out of town.

2 comments:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

I absolutely love the picture of you throwing Michaela to your dad. It's great!! :)

Paul, Jennifer, and Taylor said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I miss yall so much! I hope to see you soon. Michaela looks so long in those pictures. It looks like yall had a great time back at home. I call you when we get visit Columbus again. Love Ya!! Jenn, Paul, and Baby Taylor