Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Random Recents"

Michaela loves to play with Madison and Hunter Frasier. We went for a stroll around the block in the cool wagon!
Michaela loves to swim. She even likes to be dunked under the water....Not that she has a choice. Hee Hee~!
Michaela and Daddy. He is already her hero. Don't they look like twins?
We visited Kelly and David while in New Orleans. It was a fun time!
Michaela and Brady just hanging out!
This is Michaela wearing Brady's baseball cap. She loves Brady!!!
This is Kaylen. Isn't she adorable?
This is my munchkin. She has attitude! Just like her mama.
This is Kelly and Amber with there little ones. It was great to see people from the good ole days. We all have little girlies! How sweet!

Well, Michaela and I just got back from New Orleans. We went to visit my best friend Kelly and her little girl Kaylen. Kaylen is three months older than Michaela and we still had not met until just a few days ago. It was really cute to see them with each other. They somewhat ignored each other at times and then at other times had fun passing toys back and forth and pointing at each other while speaking in baby babble. Above are some pics from the trip!
Michaela recents:

She is standing up without using something to pull up on and likes to balance standing. No steps yet though. I am not rushing it.

This child is a dancer. I am not talking the up and down bop. She lets her whole body get involved! She has soul!

Here lately, her favorite thing to do is wave at people. If we are in a grocery store, or anywhere else with people for that matter, she has to wave and get a response before moving on to the next person.

She is just now beginning to like to snuggle with stuffed animals, etc... It is too cute.

HMMM...Always something new going on. This parenting thing is such a blessing. It is a lot of work, but worth every bit of it. I find that it gets more fun the older she gets. I am sure that most of you would agree.

I don't have any funny stories or enlightening poems to share. I would just like to say that God is good. Do I have any who agree?

Hugs and Kisses!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for giving us a shout-out on your blog! We had such a good time in N.O. We have to get together again soon! Love y'all!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I'm a serious blog stalker, lol. I used to live down the road from Chris before we all got married and moved away, but I don't know him...I know his sister and his brother. Michaela is beautiful and yes, GOD is good! ALL THE TIME! I really enjoy your blog, so keep those fun posts coming. My baby girl looks like her daddy's twin too. Those daddy's LOVE that! :) Oh and good luck with the birthday party, let us all know how it turns out!!

katie jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katie jo said...

it is pretty sad that there are no pictures with your lovely sisters in them...and i totally was not mentioned in the whole N.O. ordeal...i'm hurt...poo-head...:-)