Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm so excited!



I am so excited to finally have a way to keep people updated on what is going on with Chris, Michaela, and I. It is so awesome for me to be able to see what is going on with everyone on a regular basis,so I decided it was time for me to get one of these as well. I am a camera fanatic when it comes to capturing every little thing Michaela does, so when I figure this thing out, I am sure that there will be pictures galore posted. I really need someone to come over here and show me how to do all of this stuff because honestly I am clueless! Here are some recent pictures of Michaela. She is growing so fast. Every moment with her is such a blessing! She is our little miracle... literally. I will fill you all in on that on a time to come though.

Hugs and Kisses!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

hey heather!!!! glad to see that you've joined the blogging world. it's so easy to keep up with everyone this way. i can't believe how big michaela is getting! she's so cute! hope to see you guys soon!

Katie McCrary said...

Glad to see ya'll have a blog now too. Fun to keep up with everyone. Katie and Lu McCrary

The Murphy's said...

Hey Heather, I copied you and decided I would go ahead and get one too!