Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sewing is fun




So, here is a pic of one of the recent dresses I made Michaela. Nothing overly special, but I am just proud of myself for doing it without relying on someone else's help. I just love to make things. I rarely do, but it is so relaxing and rewarding when there is a finished product.


I am loving the warmer weather. Michaela and I have spent a lot more time outside, which makes us both happy. Time goes by much faster hanging outside. HOpe you all have a wonderful, fun week! I will get back to you soon. Bye Bye!

2 comments:

Kristy Phillips said...

super cute, Heather! Great job...and it fits Michaela perfect! She's so adorable. Miss you guys.

Audie said...

I miss my Mitoodlebug! She's so precious, and the dress is cute, too! When are you going to make me a dress? teehee Love you!!