Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Haircut

Lookin a little stringy!
BB had to get her attention. For all of you that know Michaela, you know sitting still for any amount of time is not in here vocabulary.

I know it has been forever and a day since I last posted. Reading has taken any free time I have, so I have not taken the time for an update. We have had a fab summer so I will try to post a few to fill in the gaps.

Here are some pics of Michaela's first hair cut. It was beginning to look a little stringy. I am so glad that I trimmed it because it looks a lot healthier now. I should have gotten an after picture.


1 comment:

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

When I used to cut Gabe's hair, we had to do it in front of the tv, so he would sit still....

Ya for a new post!