Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have been tagged... twice... so here goes!

OK. If you know me, you know that I don't respond to emails where you have to fill out facts about yourself. I don't know why, I just never find the time to do it. Well, I am sitting up with not much to do for a change, so I thought, Why not?

Angie, I am finally following through!
FIVE THINGS I DO FOR:

Myself:
1. drink a big glass of milk with Ovaltine everynight before I go to bed (I like milk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!)
2. hang out with Chris everynight before we go to bed. I talk and talk and talk. He many times has to give the, "It's getting late" speech. He talks too. I just want to talk way way too long about way way random things.
3. kiss and hug my baby girl about 100 times a day and I only tell her I love her about 99! :)
4. talk to my family on the phone at least several times a week
5. I LIKE BATHS!

My Spouse and Friends:
1. I really try to encourage Chris and my friends, even in the little things. I like to let others know how much I love and appreciate them.
2. I try to be honest, even when it isn't the easiest thing to do.
3. I make time for them. I get the biggest blessing.
4. I pray for them and ask the Lord to lead them on a path that brings Him glory and them joy.
5. I make them laugh sometimes.

Strangers:
1. I am really shy around people I don't know. (Don't laugh. I know I am obnoxious once you really get to know me.) Anyways, I try to be friendly to strangers.
2. I like to let people in when they are waiting to get out in traffic. How much do you appreciate that when someone does the same for you?
3. Many times I pray for people I don't know. It is so evident that there are many people hurting around us.
4. HMMM this one is hard for me. I know we are around strangers on an everyday basis, but nothing else stands out to me that I do on a consistent basis. I guess that is my mission for the next few days. I will try to do random acts of kindness for strangers. Maybe I will get back to you later! :)


Second tag. Thanks Blair my darling!

Maybe I should... go to bed because I pray at the 2:00 am-3:00am time slot for the Watchmen's Prayer Ministry at church.

I love the smell of... Michaela's hair! (Lavender)

People would say I... can be a little too gullible at times.

I don't understand why... I do the things I don't want to do, and don't do the things I want to do so many times!!!! AHHH.

When I wake up in the morning... I say, "Ten more minutes please!!!" I am not the best morning person.

I lost my will power to... avoid buying lip gloss. I am totally addicted to trying new lip stick/lip glosses. I am not even a big makeup wearer, but something about a pretty, sparkly lip just makes me happy. (I am a total Bare Escentuals fanatic.)

Life is wonderful with... the security of knowing that, He who has begun a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. I also have the most wonderful husband and daughter and rest of the fam. Don't even try to argue with me. I always win on that one. :)

My past made me... realize the things I want to keep in my life and the things that are better to just say, "Hit the road Jack."

I get annoyed when... Chris tells me a party starts at 6 when it really starts at 6:30. He likes to be early to events and I like to be there right on time.

Dogs are... so cute and cuddly, I just don't want one to take care of right now.

Cats are... not my thing. They make my throat itch, my eyes water, and they are just a little too fast for my liking.

Tomorrow I am going to... probably be propped up on the couch hoping Michaela doesn't make me get up too much. I had a small foot procedure done, and lets just say walking it not my favorite thing to do right now.

I have a low tolerance for... weird smells. My mom always told me that I had an animalistic sense of smell. I smell things that aren't even there. (I will share a story about that later.)

I am totally terrified of... loosing my teeth. ( I have dreams all the time that my teeth are loose and falling out.)

Never in my life... did I think that I would be married to the most wonderful person I have ever known. I also could have never imagined having such a perfect daughter. She is still amazing to me. I am so thankful that the Lord allowed me to have a child.

High School was... the hardest time of my life. I went to an all girl school in New Orleans my first two years. The education was great. The rest was not. I moved my Junior year of high school to Foley and did not adjust well. I learned a lot about myself though, so it was worth it.

When I am nervous... I giggle. It is so embarassing.

One time at a family gathering... I was loud and obnoxious along with the rest of them having a dandy ole time. Oh wait, that is at every fam gathering.

Take my advice... be a good communicator. Your husband and others will appreciate it in the long run.

Making my bed... is something I do when we are selling our house and have a prospective buyer coming to look. Well, I am not that bad, but it is not at the top of my priority list.

I'm almost always... silly.

I am addicted to... being around other people. I love my peeps.

I want someone to... come clean my house. It is kind of hard to keep things clean when you can't hardly walk.

Wow, that was kind of fun. I think I will go to bed now. I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Matt and Blair said...

Thanks girly for doing that!!! These things really aren't my thing either, but I guess it is pretty fun every now and again!!! We missed you in church today and hope your foot gets to feeling better real soon. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

Christi said...

Wow, it is SO weird to hear that you have dreams about losing your teeth. I have had those dreams for years. I wonder if that is supposed to mean something. Oh, well, I'm just glad there's someone else that has those dreams too. It makes me feel a little less odd! Thanks so much for the comments on our blog! I love reading feedback on all of my randomness! Hope you are up and running after Michaela soon!

donna manning said...

Heather,
I dream all the time about losing my teeth too!!! I thought that I was so weird, so it is nice to find someone else who can relate.

Hope your foot gets better soon...summer is here!

Donna Manning aka "Doctor Mom"