Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt, a few weeks later!


It has been a while since I posted anything. I really don't have an excuse, other that the fact that I haven't really sat down at the computer for an extended time period. We had a wonderful Easter in which my parents and sisters all came in town. David and Kelly also came in town for the following week as well, so it was a lot of fun. On Good Friday, we took Michaela on an easter egg hunt at Brickerton. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pics from that.
I believe she got 14 eggs. We were so pumped! The little dress she has on is one of the ones that my Aunt Jo and I made. We had to put a shirt under it because it was a little chilly that morning. It has been so much fun to be able to experience these firsts with our precious little girl. It is like being a child all over again! I will post several more soon to catch everyone up on the rest of what has been goin on the past few weeks. I am way behind and I have way too much stuff to do tonight to spend any more time on here. Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Matt and Blair said...

Cute pictures!! I love the dress too! I was wondering where you had been lately!! I love reading your blog and have been missing it:)

erinenorman said...

That is the cutest little dress! She looks adorable in it!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

that dress is adorable - I want one! Michaela is really cute in it too!

Anonymous said...

I love the dress!! I just wait wait to get there and hang out with yall. We miss yall so much and are so excited to get settled in there close to you guys. xoxo, Jstrom

Anonymous said...

I love my little ladybug and miss her already! Yesterday was a nice treat. Thanks for meeting me in Tupelo. I am sore as heck today from holding her so much but count the sore muscles as a blessing and one I'll miss all too soon!~Audie=)