Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Michaela's New Toy! and BE AWARE of Blog Haters!!!




Michaela has a new golf cart. Well, not really, but she will get to play with it a lot. Pop bought a new golf cart for golfing, but it will be great to drive back and forth through our back yards, seeing that they only live a few acres behind us. Before we know it, Michaela will be driving it all on her own. :)
BYE the way, I had some CRAZY person post a comment on my blog in which gave my computer some viruses (which were resolved) upon trying to delete the comment. BE AWARE!! If you get a comment from someone unrecognizable do not even try to see who it is. I have reset my comment settings because of this. Bye the way, does anyone know how to delete comments without deleting the post. I would appreciate any advice you could give me!
Have a great day.

5 comments:

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

I believe there is a little "trashcan" under each comment that you can click on to delete comments - and it should ask if you want to delete the comment forever....

sorry for all your troubles....

Unknown said...

Hey thanks Heather about the warning about the blog hater! Madeline is going to be spoiled I hate to say, if by no one but my parents and Erica. Hope y'all are doing great!

Unknown said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for the warning. Madeline will be spoiled if by no one but my parents and Erica. Hope y'all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

mine is set so i can reject any comment. just hit reject when you get it and never open it.katie mccrary

The Ruffins said...

Hey Heather! I like the new look of your blog page. And the pictures at the top. Very cute! Sounds like y'all are doing good and Michaela is just as cute as she can be.