Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Michaela's Maiden Flight

Mommy and Michaela flying with Dutch. This was Michaela's first time to go up in the plane. She seemed to love it!
Michaela and Dutch, her personal pilot.
Michaela and GG John. She had a great time with him on Saturday!
This was the first time I put her hair in a single ponytail. It was really cute.
We have had a great time visiting with family over the past week and a half. First, Aunt Joker and Zach (cousin) came in town to visit. We had a great time. Aunt Jo taught me how to use my sewing machine and we made Michaela 2 dresses for the spring and summer. They are precious on her. Then GG (Great Grandpa) John and Dutch (grandpa BOB) came and visited on Friday and stayed until Saturday. We had a wonderful time with them. The weather was beautiful, so we were able to take Michaela up in the plane. I really didn't know how she would handle the noise, but she did great and loved looking out the window, pointing at everything. I just love it when family comes to visit... friends too. It is such a blessing to have so many wonderful people in my life. We are going to visit Audie this weekend in Southaven. I will update on that trip later. I have saved all of our Christmas money, and I plan on using some shopping up there! Yeah. Well, I will talk to you all soon. I hope you all have a week full of great things. Hollah!

2 comments:

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

wow, the plane ride looked like fun!

Cliff Marshall said...

Heather, you're baby is a doll. I know Bob loved taking her up for a spin. Sherry and I are so happy for you!