Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just a few ramblings...

Well, we have had a really great past week! Chris' ten year high school reunion was this past weekend and we had a fun time! He was able to see people he hadn't seen in a really long time. I enjoyed meeting many of them as well. It is so unreal that it has been 10 years since we have graduated high school! WOW!
Michaela is doing lots of firsts these days! She started standing up in the middle of the floor when she was about 10.5 months old, so we thought walking was soon at hand. Think again. It wasn't until two months later that she started full out walking around. About a week or two ago she started walking about 5-10 steps at a time. Now she is a pro at this walking thing. It is so exciting to see her learn and experience new things! I love being a mommy! ME want more!!!! :) She is also talking a lot more. It is so fun to be able to tell her to go get her baby, bunny, or whatever and see her go directly to it and bring it to me. It is so amazing that although they cannot verbalize a ton of things at this stage, they know exactly what we are telling them to do. It reminds me of what a responsibility we have as parents to be an example in word and deed. They pick up on more than we realize!
I do not currently have any pictures to upload at the moment. I will post some as soon as I get around to putting them on the computer!
Oh yeah! I am attending a conference this week in Jackson. I am so excited! Chris will have Michaela Friday and Saturday, so it will be an adventure for him as well. I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord will do at this conference!
Nothing but love~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! Yes, I admit it! I am a blog stalker!! Your little girl is too precious! We enjoyed seeing you guys at the reunion. It was fun times. I tried taking a group picture but it didn't turn out well since it was too dark outside.

Keep up the good blogging! Maybe one day we will get inspired and do one.

Brandon and Samantha Smith

The Ruffins said...

Hey Heather!! I hope everything is going good for you this year! I was just visiting your blog and wanted to invite you to check out mine and Chad's. We are loving Florida, but miss Columbus!!
Take care!