Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Michaela!

Our little angel one year ago!
She was a little timid eating her first birthday cake!
Michaela loves her new car. BEEP BEEP!

I can't believe our sweetie is already a year old. We had a birthday celebration for her on Saturday. I think she had a great time although she had no clue what the big fuss was over. It has been a year with millions of blessings. She has so richly blessed our lives. Time really does fly by!
It was great to have a lot of my family in town for the big day. We are so proud to have such a loving and supportive family, whether they were able to make it or not! Thanks to all of you who made it to this special day.
I look forward to what God will do in the coming year. Every day just gets more fun.


4 comments:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Michaela! I can't believe it has already been a year.

Anonymous said...

Hope she had a good birthday and a fun party!

Anonymous said...

I love my little, Munchkin! She lights up my life!

The Crawfords said...

Happy Birthday, Michaela! That first birthday is BITTERSWEET for the parents!