Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun times.

Michaela finger painting with Madison and Hunter. She had a great time.
Ravioli makes wonderful face paint.
Michaela's attachment: "bunny"
Grammy putting on some lip gloss. Michaela already wants to get dolled up!
Uh-Oh! She can climb on just about anything now!
This is just an update for the past few weeks. We have stayed pretty busy although we have spent most of our time inside, due to the extremely cold weather. Michaela has changed a lot over the past few weeks. There are new words everyday. I think that is the most shocking thing yet. She mimics a lot of what she hears and is now saying please and thank you more consistently. Gotta love it. She has a few more dance moves to add to her list. She still is obsessed with waving at everyone she sees. I think it makes some people quite uncomfortable. She is a blessing everyday.
Chris is staying busy. A friend of his lost everything, due to the tornado that hit Caledonia, so he is rebuilding the house there and working on a house in his subdivision. If you know anyone looking for a house, send them our way. We have two brand new ones and we are about to put our personal one on the market. All at great deals!
I have been taking part in a Beth Moore study at church and it has greatly enriched my life. It has really stretched me to spend more time in the Word, which is exactly what I need. I had really been slacking in the most important area in my life, and that is getting to know my Savior better through His word. It is amazing how He will give you a hunger for it when you take the time to spend time reading it. I am addicted to reading fiction novels, so that was taking a lot of my extra time. I still love to read those, but I have made it a priority that the Bible comes first. I encourage all of you to spend more time getting to know the Lord through reading His Word. It makes such a difference throughout your day. I am speaking to myself because I have such a bad habit of getting my priorities out of whack.
Well, I hope that this finds you all doing great. I love to hear from you and I really love to keep up with your blogs and so forth to get up to date. Tah Tah for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! you updated it! i miss y'all so so much!! i hope it won't be too long until i get to see you again....much love and kisses!!
-katie jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
I love your pics and post. Which Beth Moore Bible study are you doing? I want to start one. Come see us soon! I miss you!